Commercial Towing Service
Find commercial towing near me in Connecticut with big wreckers for commercial towing jobs call the big heavy duty wreckers to tow semi trucks and big equipment all around Connecticut.
Commercial Tow Truck Near Me
When your business needs to move equipment or hauling stuff away in Connecticut we can handle any size towing job with lowboy trailers and landoll trailer towing near me.
OPEN 24 HOURS
Travel Guide for Commercial Towing:
Find Connecticut commercial towing is an important service for CT businesses that use work trucks in Connecticut. Sometimes, a work truck may break down or get stuck and it needs to be towed to a repair shop. In such cases, commercial towing companies can help. This guide will provide you with information about commercial towing, examples of commercial towing services and instructions on how to get commercial towing service.
What is Commercial Towing?
Commercial towing is a service provided by companies that specialize in towing commercial vehicles such as work trucks, buses, and trailers. Commercial towing companies have the necessary equipment and expertise to tow these vehicles safely and efficiently. They also provide emergency towing services 24/7, so you can get help whenever you need it just call (860) 398-2867 OPEN 24/7 TOWING SERVICE.
Examples of Commercial Towing Services
There are many types of commercial towing services, some of which include:
- Heavy duty towing: This service is for larger commercial vehicles such as buses, RVs, and tractor-trailers.
- Medium duty towing: This service is for medium-sized commercial vehicles such as delivery trucks and box trucks.
- Light duty towing: This service is for smaller commercial vehicles such as vans and pickup trucks.
How to Get Commercial Towing Service
If you need commercial towing service you can contact a commercial towing company such as Untouchable Towing at 860-398-2867. Here are the steps you should follow:
Call the commercial towing company: When you call the company, provide them with your location and the type of commercial vehicle you have.
Receive a quote: The company will provide you with a quote for the towing service.
Provide payment information: If you agree to the quote, provide the company with payment information.
Wait for the tow truck: The company will dispatch a tow truck to your location to tow your commercial vehicle.
Commercial tow trucks are typically designed to tow a variety of commercial vehicles, including:
- Work trucks: This includes vehicles such as utility trucks, flatbed trucks, and dump trucks.
- Bus: Commercial tow trucks can tow school buses, charter buses and other types of buses.
- Trailers: This includes box trailers, flatbed trailers and other types of commercial trailers.
- Heavy equipment: Commercial tow trucks can also tow heavy equipment such as bulldozers, excavators and backhoes.
- Motorhomes: Commercial tow trucks can also tow recreational vehicles such as motorhomes and camper towing service.
It's also important to note that the type of commercial tow truck required for a particular vehicle will depend on its size and weight. For larger and heavier vehicles a heavy-duty tow truck may be required while smaller vehicles may be towed using a light-duty or medium-duty tow truck.
Commercial tow trucks are often equipped with specialized equipment to safely and efficiently tow commercial vehicles. Some of the equipment that may be found on a commercial tow truck includes:
- Winches: Commercial tow trucks typically have winches that can pull vehicles onto the tow truck bed or lift them off the ground.
- Lifts: Some commercial tow trucks have lifts that can pick up and tow vehicles that are on the ground, such as buses or heavy equipment.
- Dollies: Dollies are used to tow vehicles with two wheels, such as motorcycles or cars with flat tires.
- Air cushion recovery systems: These systems are used to lift and move overturned or damaged vehicles without causing further damage.
- Flatbeds: Some commercial tow trucks have flatbeds that can be used to tow vehicles that cannot be towed using a traditional hook and chain system.
Commercial tow truck operators are trained to use this equipment safely and effectively to ensure that the towed vehicle is not damaged during the towing process. Additionally, commercial tow truck operators are typically required to have a commercial driver's license and a special towing endorsement.
Today Commercial towing is an essential service for businesses that use work trucks. Knowing how to get commercial towing service can help you quickly and efficiently get your commercial vehicle to a repair shop. By following the steps outlined in this guide and contacting a reliable commercial towing company such as Untouchable Towing, you can be sure that your commercial vehicle is in good hands.