Auto Repair Shop in Middletown Connecticut
We are a local automotive shop in Middletown Connecticut from engine repairs and replacement to transmissions we can do it all including simple oil change, filter's change or tune up, bring your car in for service today we will repair or replace in our car repair shop.
"I broken down, my car engine will not start, not only were the guys at 24/7 Access quick and efficient, they were affordable car repair company I'd found. Impeccable service!"
Find Connecticut Car Repair Shop
Car service is an important part of keeping your vehicle in good condition and running smoothly. Whether you need routine maintenance or emergency repairs, it's important to choose a reliable service provider that you can trust. Untouchable Towing is a reputable provider of car service and towing services (860) 398-2867 and they offer a variety of services to keep your vehicle in top shape.
Routine maintenance is an important part of car service, and Untouchable Towing offers a range of maintenance services to keep your vehicle running smoothly. These services include oil changes, tire rotations, brake inspections, and fluid checks. Regular maintenance can help prevent breakdowns and prolong the life of your vehicle.
In addition to routine maintenance, Untouchable Towing also offers repair services for a variety of issues. Whether your vehicle has a minor issue such as a broken taillight or a major issue such as a blown engine, their experienced technicians can diagnose the problem and recommend the best course of action. They use high-quality parts and equipment to ensure that repairs are done right the first time.
If your vehicle breaks down on the road, Untouchable Towing offers emergency roadside assistance to get you back on the road quickly. They offer services such as jump-starts, tire changes, and fuel delivery to help you get to your destination safely. If your vehicle cannot be fixed on the spot, they offer towing services to transport your vehicle to their shop or another location of your choice.
To get car service from Untouchable Towing, simply call their 24/7 Phone at 860-398-2867 and their friendly, knowledgeable staff will assist you in scheduling an appointment or dispatching a technician to your location for emergency roadside service. We offer competitive pricing and a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you're getting the best value for your money.
Find that regular car service is an important part of maintaining your vehicle and keeping it running smoothly. Untouchable Towing offers a range of maintenance and repair services in Connecticut as well as emergency roadside assistance to help you keep your vehicle in top shape. To get CT car repair service from Untouchable Towing, simply call their 24/7 hotline at (860) 398-2867 and let their experienced technicians take care of the rest.
Car Maintenance Service Items
- Oil Change - Regular oil changes are necessary to keep the engine running smoothly and prevent wear and tear. Examples: changing the oil filter and using the recommended oil for your car model.
- Tire Rotation - Rotating your tires helps extend their life and ensures even wear. Examples: rotating the tires every 5,000 miles and checking tire pressure regularly.
- Brake Inspection - Regular brake inspections help ensure that your vehicle can stop safely. Examples: checking brake pads for wear and tear and replacing brake fluid as needed.
- Battery Check - A battery check helps prevent unexpected breakdowns and ensures that your car starts reliably. Examples: checking the battery voltage and cleaning corrosion from battery terminals.
- Air Filter Replacement - Replacing the air filter can help improve fuel efficiency and engine performance. Examples: checking the air filter at every oil change and replacing it every 20,000 miles.
- Transmission Service - Regular transmission service helps ensure smooth shifting and prevents transmission failure. Examples: checking the transmission fluid level and replacing the filter every 30,000 miles.
- Power Steering Flush - A power steering flush can help prevent leaks and ensure smooth steering. Examples: flushing the power steering fluid every 75,000 miles and checking for leaks in the power steering system.
- Coolant Flush - A coolant flush helps prevent engine overheating and prolongs the life of the radiator. Examples: flushing the coolant every 50,000 miles and using the recommended coolant for your car model.
- Fuel System Cleaning - A fuel system cleaning helps prevent fuel injectors from clogging and improves fuel efficiency. Examples: using a fuel injector cleaner every 10,000 miles and checking for leaks in the fuel system.
- Spark Plug Replacement - Replacing spark plugs can improve engine performance and fuel efficiency. Examples: replacing spark plugs every 30,000 miles and using the recommended spark plugs for your car model.
- Serpentine Belt Replacement - A worn serpentine belt can cause engine damage and should be replaced periodically. Examples: replacing the serpentine belt every 60,000 miles and checking for signs of wear.
- Engine Tune-Up - An engine tune-up can improve performance and fuel efficiency. Examples: adjusting the ignition timing and replacing the air filter and spark plugs.
- Suspension Inspection - Regular suspension inspections help ensure a smooth ride and prevent damage to the vehicle. Examples: checking for signs of wear on shocks and struts and replacing worn suspension components.
- Wheel Alignment - Proper wheel alignment helps extend tire life and improves handling. Examples: checking wheel alignment every 10,000 miles and adjusting alignment as needed.
- Wiper Blade Replacement - Worn wiper blades can reduce visibility and should be replaced periodically. Examples: replacing wiper blades every 6 months or when streaking occurs and using the correct size and type of wiper blades for your car model.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement - Replacing the cabin air filter can improve air quality and prevent odors in the vehicle. Examples: replacing the cabin air filter every 15,000 miles and checking for signs of wear.
- Headlight Restoration - Foggy or yellowed headlights can reduce visibility and should be restored periodically. Examples: using a headlight restoration kit and applying a protective coating to prevent future damage.
- Brake Fluid Flush - A brake fluid flush can prevent brake system failure and prolong the life of the brake components. Examples: flushing the brake fluid every 2 years and using the recommended brake fluid for your car model.
- Emissions System Check - An emissions system check helps ensure that your vehicle meets emissions standards. Examples: checking for emissions system codes and repairing any issues as needed.
- Timing Belt Replacement - A worn timing belt can cause engine damage and should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Fuel System Cleaning: Fuel system cleaning involves removing any dirt, debris, and buildup from the fuel system components. This is important because over time, particles can clog up fuel injectors, leading to poor performance, reduced fuel efficiency, and potential engine damage. One example of when fuel system cleaning is necessary is when a car experiences rough idling or stalling.
- Brake Inspection and Service: The brake system is critical for the safety of the vehicle, its passengers, and others on the road. Brake inspection and service involve checking the brake pads, rotors, and calipers for wear and tear, replacing any worn-out components, and adjusting the brake system as needed. One example of when brake service is necessary is when a car experiences brake pedal pulsation or squeaking.
- Transmission Service: The transmission is responsible for shifting gears and transferring power from the engine to the wheels. Transmission service involves replacing the transmission fluid, filter, and gasket, checking for leaks, and inspecting the transmission components for damage. One example of when transmission service is necessary is when a car experiences slipping or delayed shifting.
- Cooling System Service: The cooling system helps regulate the temperature of the engine and prevents it from overheating. Cooling system service involves flushing and replacing the coolant, checking for leaks, inspecting the radiator, and testing the thermostat. One example of when cooling system service is necessary is when a car's engine temperature rises above normal or when there are coolant leaks.
- Suspension and Steering Service: The suspension and steering system are responsible for keeping the car stable, providing a smooth ride, and allowing the driver to control the vehicle. Suspension and steering service involve inspecting and replacing worn-out components, aligning the wheels, and balancing the tires. One example of when suspension and steering service is necessary is when a car experiences uneven tire wear or a vibrating steering wheel.
- Battery Service: The battery provides electrical power to the car's electrical system, and a failing battery can cause various problems, including difficulty starting the engine. Battery service involves testing the battery's charge, cleaning the battery terminals, and replacing the battery if necessary. One example of when battery service is necessary is when a car experiences slow engine cranking or a dead battery.
- Belt and Hose Inspection and Replacement: Belts and hoses play an important role in the operation of the engine, the cooling system, and the air conditioning system. Belt and hose inspection and replacement involve checking for wear and tear, cracks, and leaks and replacing any damaged components. One example of when belt and hose replacement is necessary is when a car experiences a squealing noise from the engine or overheating.
- Wiper Blade Replacement: Wiper blades are essential for maintaining good visibility when driving in rain or snow. Wiper blade replacement involves removing the old wiper blades and installing new ones. One example of when wiper blade replacement is necessary is when the blades leave streaks or do not properly clean the windshield.
- Air Filter Replacement: The air filter helps keep dirt and debris from entering the engine and affecting its performance. Air filter replacement involves removing the old filter and installing a new one. One example of when air filter replacement is necessary is when a car experiences reduced power or poor acceleration.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement: The cabin air filter helps keep the air inside the car clean and free of contaminants. Cabin air filter replacement involves removing the old filter and installing a new one. One example of when cabin air filter replacement is necessary is when a car's interior has a musty or unpleasant odor.
- Tire Rotation and Balance: Tire rotation and balance involve switching the position of the tires and adjusting their balance to ensure even tire wear and a smooth ride.
- Engine Diagnostic Service: Modern cars have complex computer systems that monitor and control various aspects of the engine and other systems. Engine diagnostic service involves using specialized equipment to diagnose and fix issues with the engine and other systems.
Example 1: A car owner notices that their check engine light is on and the car is running roughly. The auto technician performs an engine diagnostic service to determine the cause of the issue and recommends a solution.
Example 2: A car is brought in for routine maintenance and the auto technician performs an engine diagnostic service to ensure that everything is functioning correctly and no issues are present.